As an undergraduate student, I have studied and been trained in the full 3D animation pipeline whilst continuing to practice my fundamental skills in illustration and 2D design. I am passionate about the ability of strong cinematography, lighting and film music to define mood and enhance narrative. Additionally, I enjoy working with clients to find compelling ways to visualise the message they need to communicate.
I am confident in providing 2D animation, 3D animation, promotional video editing, digital illustration, and graphic design services.
• Autodesk Maya 3D character animation, modelling and rigging skills.
• Nuke and Adobe After Effects compositing of render layers, colour grading, motion blur, depth of field bokeh and render denoising.
• Skills in live action camerawork and VFX acquisition using green screen, camera tracking (PFTrack) and light reference.
• Familiar with Linux operating system.
• Adobe Premier assembly and final cut editing.
• Unreal Engine, baked lighting and real-time lighting.
• Vray and Arnold lighting and rendering.
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite for illustration, matte painting and 2D animation.
• Zbrush and Substance Painter, modelling and texturing.
• On-location audio recording, mixing and mastering of voiceover audio.
• Sound design and music composition (Using Logic Pro X). Piano and Keyboard player and composer.
• Strong time management skills, capacity to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
• Team-player, quick learner, ability to liaise clearly with directors and clients, and respond constructively to notes and feedback.